Foosball.com Forums

Part needed for TS Green top coin op

Part needed for TS Green top coin op
« on: April 13, 2021, 04:08:23 PM »
I recently picked up a Tournament Soccer Green top coin op for $100 on the local facebook marketplace.   It needs some cabinet hinges replaced and a good cleaning and it'll be ready for rec room duty. 

I grew up around similar tables in church basements and camp rec rooms.  We played a feral children's version of the sport that was more like player vs player pinball.  I am aware it is not a proper table for proper play.  I'm counting on it.

I'm pretty good at finding parts online, but I'm stumped on one in particular.  I'm missing one of the black rubber boots on the legs.  I'll try to attach a picture.

The legs are angled and bolt on to the sides like you would see on a Deutsche Meister coin op from the same era.  But unlike the german table, the legs leave a rectangular footprint, about 2 and 3/4 inches wide and 1 and a half inches long. 

A previous owner glued a wad of paper to the bottom of the leg in an attempt to level it.  I can make that work, but I would prefer the original boot.  At this point I figured my best bet would be to check in here to see if anyone has been stripping parts off ruined tables. 

« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 04:48:19 PM by Grant »

Re: Part needed for TS Green top coin op
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 12:11:40 AM »
Update:  Here are some better pictures of the boot attached to the leg.

Also I'm missing two of the top side cabinet hinges.  Previous owner has the table held together with a couple of external hinges.  They look flimsy compared to the original hinges.

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
Re: Part needed for TS Green top coin op
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 02:53:33 PM »
I'm not an expert on TS tables but from what I have seen on here and on other sites, it's nearly impossible to find certain obscure parts. I feel like your best bet would be to find another similar TS table and pull the parts off of it.