Foosball.com Forums

Replace White Laminate?

Replace White Laminate?
« on: May 20, 2021, 10:06:03 AM »
Hello. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase replacement white laminant material for the interior wall of the Brown Marble Tornado Coin op?  Thanks in advance fir your help.

Offline crazy8

Re: Replace White Laminate?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 04:53:25 PM »
Just to say. Maybe players are permanently removing the white strips and replacing them with the new clear strip. They will allow banks without making the ball jump. Do you already have the clear and not know it?  If you replace them with clear you must replace the black plastic bearings with the new thinner ones.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 06:35:26 PM »

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 04:17:33 AM »
Thanks for the replies. Just to clarify, I am looking for the wall material. Not the trim strips along the playing field.

My wall was swollen and the laminate at popped in places. So I removed it from the mdf and sanded flat.  Now looking to replace the white laminate on the mdf.

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 08:12:30 PM »
I dont know if you can buy that particular material from Valley Dynamo. I've never see it for sale. Usually once a table is warped to that extent, it's  junk or a donor table. I bet you can source the material elsewhere (maybe HD or Lowes) but you would need to cut the bearing holes out. I bet that would be really hard to do but I'm not much of a woodworker...

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2021, 09:13:04 PM »
I dont know if you can buy that particular material from Valley Dynamo. I've never see it for sale. Usually once a table is warped to that extent, it's  junk or a donor table. I bet you can source the material elsewhere (maybe HD or Lowes) but you would need to cut the bearing holes out. I bet that would be really hard to do but I'm not much of a woodworker...

I was thinking this too. Search "peel and stick laminate" or "laminate sheet re-cover" on homedepot or lowes. its pricey because its a 4x8 sheet but you might be able to get a scrap or a cut off to work for cheap. A router with a  template and a trim bit would be my choice to cut out the holes.