Foosball.com Forums

TS - The Million Dollar Game

TS - The Million Dollar Game
« on: August 19, 2021, 10:27:24 AM »
I've recently come upon a "Tournament Soccer - The Million Dollar Game" table. Not being into foosball, I'm doing some research to understand the value of the table. I found this site and think the conversations are very interesting. My table has been converted from coin operated, has the blue top and is in very good working condition. It seems one rod has been replaced because it is hollow and has a different handle than the others. The laminate has some chips but the table is very stable. Goals are good. Can anyone out there let me know the range in value of this table and offer any additional information?

Offline crazy8

Re: TS - The Million Dollar Game
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 10:09:13 PM »
Those for sale on MarketPlace have me thinking - $75 +/- 
Just MHO.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 12:50:48 PM »
... It seems one rod has been replaced because it is hollow and has a different handle than the others.
... The laminate has some chips but the table is very stable.
... Goals are good.
... Can anyone out there let me know the range in value of this table and offer any additional information?

You'll see $100 to $200 common...
... on occasion FREE TO GOOD HOME all the way up to $1,000 for COLLECTOR GRADE vintage Tournament Soccer table in much better condition than yours.

Good Cabinet and Good Rods mean a lot for used TS tables...
It's a great table for family fun and restoration project if the cabinet is in good shape (non warped playfield & side-walls, with decent end walls where goal openings are not blown out).  Also the RODS are key as they are so expensive.  If the rods are rusted/pitted that really lowers the value of used TS tables).   Here's a link where you can get some generic parts for your old TS table:  https://shop.foosball.com/ts-parts.html

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 06:22:07 AM »
I don't know much about foosball tables, but you have a pretty sweet find there!