Foosball.com Forums

Garlando Table and a new issue

Garlando Table and a new issue
« on: September 13, 2021, 10:29:37 PM »
Hoping I can find some help here....
I have owned this garlando table for a about 10 years and played quite frequently through college, but upon moving into an apartment and then a small house, I stored my table at a local hunting club where it was most likely not played with much...well I just moved into my forever house with a finished basement and went to recover the table. Unfortunately the white balls that I had left there were MIA. I went on Amazon and got pink tornado balls. I wiped the surface down with a lysol wipe and then 91% alcohol. Wanting to play a little my wife came down and we had at it. What I am finding is that the ball is coming to a stop between the rods. Where no player can reach it. The table is level so I am wondering if I have an issue with the balls in either weight or size or if there is an issue with the top?

Re: Garlando Table and a new issue
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 06:04:39 PM »
Dead balls happen. If it dies between the 5 bars it goes to the team that served last. If it dies outside the 5s then it goes to the closest defense.

The problem is most likely the ball. New balls are a little slower and more likely to create dead balls.