Foosball.com Forums

A hello from a new player and some questions.

A hello from a new player and some questions.
« on: October 24, 2021, 04:56:29 PM »
First and foremost, hello everyone!  I am from the Detroit, MI area, new to the foos board.
I played a lot of Foosball in 80’s and 90’s - the arcades and bars I used to go to always had tables.
Over the past 10 years, I got into pinball and created myself a little game room at home.  It was however missing a foosball table.  I’ve been looking online for a while and recently stumbled on one that was freshly posted.  Something about it caught my eye and long story short, without much knowledge about what’s what in Foosball I purchased a machine. 

I now own what I think is a Garlando Coperto in red, white, and blue.  From what I can tell the table looks like it’s in excellent shape.

Here are photos of what I got. https://photos.app.goo.gl/46DjEGZEBS6yFseP9

I have a couple of questions:  I’ve been trying to find some documentation, drawings, the owner’s manuals, etc. to see how to correctly reassemble this machine.  When I picked it up the machine was completely disassembled.  I found a couple of photos of the inside of the machine, so I think I can ‘piece it together’, but I like to do things by the book whenever I can.

From my limited searching online it already looks like finding parts and accessories in the U.S. for a Garlando table is going to be challenging.  Any ideas on the best place in the US to get leg levelers, parts, and accessories for this table?   
As some point, I think I’d like to add playfield lighting.  The game room is typically kept dark.  Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this.  It doesn’t appear to be a popular mod, but this table has nice lighting.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/Awiz9CXJB5CfzSJJA

Re: A hello from a new player and some questions.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 11:11:52 AM »
First and foremost, hello everyone!  I am from the Detroit, MI area, new to the foos board.

Good find Zoran, welcome to the board!