Foosball.com Forums

Need help figuring out brand

Offline Adamk

Need help figuring out brand
« on: December 23, 2021, 01:12:45 PM »
Was wondering if anyone could please help identifying what table this is. I think it’s a cheaper table, but I’m fine with that. I just picked it up for $100 for my kids and I to play for fun on, but I’ve been trying to figure out what table it is, I would like to order some bearings, and maybe some other parts in the future. I will post some pics. Thanks in advance.

Offline Adamk

Re: Need help figuring out brand
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 01:34:08 PM »
Might take me a minute, Im trying to figure out how to post pictures. lol
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 01:43:28 PM by Adamk »

Offline Adamk

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 01:47:23 PM »

Offline Adamk

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 03:28:16 PM »
I apologize everyone, I can’t for the life of me figure out how to post pics in this forum. It’s strange, I’ve never had this problem in forum’s before. I’ll keep trying

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2021, 08:07:55 PM »
The lowest end tables don't really have parts that are readily available. You can go on amazon and buy some generic foosball parts and they might fit. That's about your best bet.

Offline Adamk

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2021, 12:27:27 AM »
Thank you. I will go to Amazon and see what I can find. I wasn’t shopping for a foosball table, I just happened to stumble across this one, Figured what the heck, let the kids beat on it, and see if I still got it in me to play, I haven’t played in 25 years. If I end up getting back into it, or one of the kids really pick it up, and the table actually gets used, then my ultimate goal would be to find a tornado. It was just bugging me that I can’t find any info on it, and figured someone in here would know. I would like to find some bearings for it, the current ones are pretty wiped out. Thanks again.