Foosball.com Forums

Rene Pierre question

Rene Pierre question
« on: June 27, 2022, 08:24:47 AM »
I've had this table many years and sadly need to move it on to another home.

Is anyone able to estimate the value?  Is there a market for these older tables?

Re: Rene Pierre question
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 12:29:55 PM »
I've had this table many years and sadly need to move it on to another home.

Is anyone able to estimate the value?  Is there a market for these older tables?

Never heard of it. Its very interesting , how sturdy  is it? what type coinage? you have keys to access money box?There might bea rich fooser out there who collects antique tables, to me it looks early eighties, hard to say. the men , rods came off early Dynamo Twister. Just guessing, can you post more pics, ball chute, coin chute, why stairstep wall? that makes it look home made. where is table located n do u have a bottom dollar value? if was u i'd do reseach on peirre dude, base looks like newer brand. its diff. tables like this need to be place in tournaments to find real champ who can adapt. mid 3 digit price without seeing more..

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 08:30:41 PM »
just ran across a mention of table and leave link and time stop ... pre-'70s french...this predates DYNAMO, i'm interested in more of its functionality and durability , operation aspects https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l1c1JoTGHA    time stop 4:05 yours looks in alot better shape,

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 09:04:35 AM »
I purchased the table used in the mid-80's and it's been in my basement ever since.  The table started out in a Boston area bar.  The upper table appears to be solid oak.  Fortunately the table can be disassembled because it is very heavy. 

The pictures in this post show the internals.  I had ordered extra balls and handles from a distributor in France many years ago.  The current setup allows the ball release to be used without coins.