Foosball.com Forums

Requesting help identifying a table

Requesting help identifying a table
« on: November 12, 2023, 02:46:26 PM »
I recently got an old, sturdy, coin-op table out of a resort in Wisconsin. I can't find a label or any text on it whatsoever. The coin mech is labeled Fort Washington and has four quarter slots.

Table is large, about 55" end to end, raised corners, players are red body with black hair and black body with blond hair.

The playfield is stained and I'd like to see what my options are for replacement. I haven't taken the edges off yet to investigate, just hoping to get a make/model so I can hopefully find more info first.

Editing with more info: all balls dump at once to a metal tray. Two leg pieces each with a cross piece near the floor that are on an angle to the outside.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 03:02:31 PM by kiplet »

Re: Requesting help identifying a table
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 09:44:01 PM »
Any way you can share a pic/link or two?
Your description doesn't match any coin op tables that I'm familiar with!

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 04:14:13 PM »
Hey guys I'm trying to figure out how to create a topic but no luck yet, I'm trying to identify a table but I can't figure out how to attach pics lol. Anyway It's a black table with slightl curved legs and it has a silver or chrome V on the end.  If one of you guys can message me I'll try to get a picture up.  Thanks

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 09:18:31 AM »
Any way you can share a pic/link or two?
Your description doesn't match any coin op tables that I'm familiar with!

Good idea!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QewPRFNXHsqXeJah9

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 04:50:31 PM »
Another update, I managed to break the key off in the lock and noticed it says Garlando, so I have the brand! My local hardware store could not duplicate it so I'm off to the locksmith soon.