Foosball.com Forums

Reminder- NC State Foosball Championships (Bonzini)

Reminder- NC State Foosball Championships (Bonzini)
« on: October 10, 2006, 01:44:12 AM »
Looks like we're going to have a pretty good turnout.
Hope to see you there.

32nd Annual NC State Foosball Championships
October 13th, 14th and 15th 2006
$2,500.00 in Cash, Prizes and Trophies
Breaktime Billiards Sports Bar and Grill
127 South College Road
Wilmington, NC
Proceeds to benefit The YAHWEH Children's Village
www.yahwehcenter.org

With each of our tournament events, the area tournament host selects an adopted cause. This is the one that I personally get involved with. Our annual tournament events has had a helping hand in the construction of 2 new buildings with our contributions. I've visited the campus on a few occasions and gain a greater appreciation for their services to the community each time. They provide residential treatment services for severely neglected children under the age of 12.

We're pretty excited about his event because of a new twist added to this years tournament. We will be hosting a Captain's Choice golf tournament on Wednesday October 11th at The Cape Golf and Racquet Club in Wilmington, NC.

www.capegolfclub.com

Details of the golf tournament (Team Application Forms and Hole Sponsorship Forms) are available on the home page of www.bonziniusa.com.
Hole sponsors will receive double the community exposure at the golf course and then at the foosball tournament event with their customized sponsor signs.

This will be the 32nd annual event and my 28th year participating. We cordially invite players from all around to join us in the festivities that surround this event. It is the oldest annual running foosball tournament in the U.S. The tournament room is smoke free and we hope to have the Champions Arena with live video feed for the restaurant.

We have a lot of great sponsors to thank.

www.rock1045.com
surf983.com
Pappa Johns
Hooters of Wilmington
Southland Amusement
John Boy & Billy Big Show
The Cape Gold and Racquet Club
Miller Lite
Budweiser
Coca Cola Bottling of Wilmington
Comfort Inn
The Cape Fear Hurricanes
SVFA
Powerkick Team of Raleigh
Winston-Salem Foos Force
The owner and staff at Breaktime Billiards

We will add on to this list as we receive further support

If anyone is interested in sponsoring a golf hole, drop me an email and will get you on the tee box.

Thanks
AC

Alan Cribbs
Cribbs Inc.
Bonzini U.S.A.