Foosball.com Forums

Baltimore Metro Pickup Games?

Offline dtrasatti

• I like it OLD SKOOL!
Baltimore Metro Pickup Games?
« on: January 24, 2007, 11:36:37 AM »
Hey all!

Just wanted to start a thread to try and get updates going of where there are some current pickup game opportunities in the Baltimore Metro area.

My buddies and I were considering going to 999's friday evening, but if there are a few people elsewhere, we'll go wherever the action is!

Let me know!

DJ

Re: Baltimore Metro Pickup Games?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 07:32:04 PM »
Great... i'd be in perhaps!    I'd venture out to Canton - Looney's Pub maybe once a month on Fridays!

Also.. after the VIFA league wraps up (thursday nights)...  i've been tossing around the idea of starting up a weekly event on Sun or Mon or Tues or Wed nights at Looney's Pub!      I'm looking for input or requests for which of those nights would work best for folks!    JimW

Offline dtrasatti

• I like it OLD SKOOL!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 08:17:32 PM »
Mondays or Wednesdays are great for me! I'd be all over it! Looney's is a great location for me too since i'm already in the city.

but if the vast majority want 999's - i'd be there too!!

Any new places on the horizon?

Offline dtrasatti

• I like it OLD SKOOL!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »
Okay so if anyone thinks they'll be up for some foos, me and some buddies will be at Looney's for sure tonight! Probably 10ish! Hopefully it's not too late for some of you guys!   :P

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 05:27:02 PM »
Did you get any action last Friday?

On the "new location" front... there is a Buffalo Wings & Beer franchise opening in Rockville area that is supposed to be getting 2 tables.  A "cool" think is that the owner is a hard core fooser from the 70's / 80's .... and he'll be sure to make sure the foos tables / corners / lights and whatnot are dialed in for top conditions!   There's a rumour about "Camera's" over the tables feeding monitors around the bar!

... more news coming once we get a chance to scope it out!

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 04:21:35 PM »
How's about trying to get another Annapolis table up?   ;D

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 11:24:33 PM »
I'd love to...  i'm not actively hitting up locations looking though.  So.. if you have a lead or two... email it to John Lee or Myself!      If there were only more hours in the day!!!!  :)

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 03:07:02 PM »
Hello everyone.

My wife and I are interested in playing some foosball. We live in Easton so I guess the closest place would be Annapolis. We are not professionals, we just like to play and want to practice with more people.

Can anyone recommend a good place for us to check out?

Thanks.

Pedro

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »
Hi Pedro...

drop me an e-mail with your name / email / phone number....
i can give you the scoop.... on what's on THIS side of the bay bridge until we can GET A TABLE OR TWO in Easton!!!!

we have a solid Semi-Pro player who lives in Easton and travels over to this side of the bridge once a month or so...  i expect he's coming THIS SATURDAY for our 2nd saturday of the month Open Doubes event (in Jessup - maybe another 30 minutes PAST Annapolis)...   http://maryland.foosball.com/ has a little more info...

have you found a location in Easton?  i assume not.. and that you are foosing at home..  what brand/model of table are you and your wife used to?

feel free to give me a call.... Jim, ...410... 703-2454