Foosball.com Forums

Central Vermont Players Read This

Central Vermont Players Read This
« on: March 15, 2007, 06:08:15 PM »
What up ballers,
     How many people view this site from VT but never post? I am just interested to see how many people are interested in the game. Please respond with a first name or log on name and the city your from and if you have a table(what kind) OK kid-O.   I would like to try to organize a foos night somewhere in a central location if anyone is interested and want's a good beating just chime in.  NO Spinners

See-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Central Vermont Players Read This
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »
Hi Zack,
   My name is daveO not kid-o ok you got that chief.  Why are you talking all this trash and sending me so many privet messages about where to play.  Go to the real foosball fourm http://southernmainefoosball.com

Re: Central Vermont Players Read This
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 02:45:39 PM »
Hay like I said daveOoooooo in my privet message to ya,  I can't drive that far just to open a can of woop-ass on you people. I'll take any pro-master and break him in two and send him on his way home crying.  My Grandfather is the inventor of the Wrist Rocket aka the Snake we had a patten on it till about 7 years ago now it's everywhere jerky.  That means it's in my blood and I'll draw blood if pressured dilldo I meant  daveO 

zackcrockettheristrocket