NIKE
Castle Bay Country Club
Southland Amusements
Cribbs Inc.
RJR Right Decision Right Now Program
Powerkick Team of Raleigh
Sams Club
Atkisson Automotive Repair

This is going to be an outstanding event. I'm getting a late start on the information flow, but we have been very busy since the VA State. Steve Hebert, the owner of Breaktime, is going all out this year in support of our tournament. The Brigade Boy's and Girls Club is very dear to the heart of the Hebert family and is one of Bonzini U.S.A.'s favorite groups to work with. Last year we held a rapid fire foosball tournament for the kids at the Club as part of the youth anti-smoking program Right Decision, Right Now program. We will kick off this year's tournament with a golf outting at Castle Bat Country Club on Thursday October 2nd in Captain's Choice format. Hole sponsorships are only $100.00 for those interested. We will then head to the Boy's and Girls Club on Thurday for a little foosball action and Right Decision, Right Now introduction. The tournament room will set-up on Thursday evening for the the tournament kick-off on Friday.

More information to come.

Alan

« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 01:40:40 AM by Alan Cribbs »

Offline alaris

Re: 2008 NC State Foosball Championships
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »
I can't wait for this event-It is the best one on the tour!! Two car loads of our Canadian friends are coming... SCFPA are bringing two car loads as well. The Power kick team will be there in full force. There will be plenty of Women for WD, WS and Mixed events (hint hint Melissa)! It's going to be a blast!!! And it's for the kids!!!!!!

Asheville foosball players come out and give Bonzini a try...Let me get some revenge from getting my butt kicked by you guys all the time! LOL

BLT