Foosball.com Forums

warrior/IFP Update

warrior/IFP Update
« on: June 02, 2009, 01:14:39 PM »
HEADS UP ON WARRIOR/ IFP!!!! The tables you will win  at Colorado and Kentucky state will be the new model scheduled to come out later this year. All players will have to pay shipping and handling on their table. this will be $120 or they can pick it up at another event and take it home with them. We are making some great changes that can't be rushed, so I need all tables in inventory for the use of the remaining tournaments coming up this year. Our new table is due in October. We are wanting to make the perfect home model table with lighter rods and better quality all away around. I do not want to rush this process, because we are trying to change the rods we are running into time issues and there is no way to get it done by Ky. Just wanted to let you know what is in the works, thanks Mary

Coin Opp is being worked on at this time and we hope to have it by the TKO

Solid heavy table with light strong rods, best men ever designed for foosball, with the great Warrior ball, it will be a great table.

Leagues and next years schedule are in the works, I will be in touch with all the promoters that responded to our leagues a few months ago.

All Promoters that want to run a Warrior Event at their location please send me an email. We are putting together some ideas on how to help local operators.

IFP WARRIOR WORLDS it is official we will host our World Championships  next year on the fourth of July weekend. The flier will be out by Ky state. We are adding a very special team event the NORTH AMERICAN CUP.
Each state can have up to three teams. The top IFP rated player in each state will have first choice of their state players to be on their team. This will be the A team. Then each state can select their B team and C team in the order of the next in line top rated player. What I need  to do is to start a list of the top players that want to form a team from each state. I will be in contact with you soon, if you do not want to be a part of the team then it will go to the next in line. We are working on all the details and will have team packets out by Ky St. There will be some great prizes to be won by the winners of this event. Jackets, rings, trophies, and trips! Look for information soon!

We have given out over 250 tables so far. We have paid out close to $500,000 in prizes and money. We are working night and day to improve our table and tour, we want to thank all of you players that have supported us in this adventure.  We are here for you and we are here to stay!! Many Many thanks to Brendan Flaherty for his love of the game and his very large investment in Warrior table Soccer and for bringing me in on this very good for the sport adventure!!!!

More information and up dates coming soon, thanks Mary