Foosball.com Forums

Tournament soccer The million dollar game table

Tournament soccer The million dollar game table
« on: January 23, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »
I just picked up this table off of craigslist for $50 in great shape nothing wrong with it at all. It is a red field color and a mahogany color I think. Wasn't sure if anyone could tell me anything about maybe when this version was made or anything about it. Did I get a good deal and what is it really worth? My husband seems to love it so I guess I did good.  :) 

Re: Tournament soccer The million dollar game table
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 08:16:24 PM »
i remember green, blue, and brown playing fields. any would be a great deal for 50 IMO. i'd almost give my left one for an old TS butcher block brown-top.

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 11:54:24 PM »
I would post pictures but for some reason when I click the Insert Image button it only types the word IMG sooo Maybe I am seeing a brownish red playing field? If you can help me figure out my picture posting problem I have some shots of it for you to see. Thanks.

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 10:41:12 AM »
Ok so I think I figured it out that I have picked up a brown top. I dont see anything in ts history about red.

Offline marty

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »
$50  yes ya did good . the first t.s table came out in 1973  it had a green top like all the other tables of the time what set it apart was they had solid rods  then in 1976 they came out with the blue top then in 1978 the get down brown top  the table you have came out  new style play figures out of a new plastic material  that was more resist to breaking  and fatter handles
then in 1981 t.s went out of business  you can still buy a t.s table brand new but not from the same company not sure who the company is and it is a way cheaper table  and has a black top i no because i had one once , it looks like the table you bought is in good shape  good job

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 02:02:28 PM »
Wow Its Beautiful Foosball Table.  ;)

Ok so I think I figured it out that I have picked up a brown top. I dont see anything in ts history about red.

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 11:55:37 PM »
Is there any chance you would consider selling that table?  It looks terrific and i was so spoiled by those tables 30 years ago i almost cannot play on anything else.  Let me know i am seriously interested in it.
Doug

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 03:57:19 PM »
Does anyone know where you can get spare parts for these tables?

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 02:56:12 AM »
Nice Looking Table!

Dragon,

What spare parts are you looking for?

MickPick63

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2020, 07:08:22 PM »
Most people us the Tornado these days. I have played on it, it's a good table.