Foosball.com Forums

ITSF-B Ball Question

ITSF-B Ball Question
« on: February 23, 2010, 04:36:47 PM »
I know that the tournaments in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia use the cork ball.  What ball do they use on the tables in England, Canada, etc?

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
Re: ITSF-B Ball Question
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 04:56:14 PM »
At the Bonzini Tournaments in Canada, they use the ITSF "B" ball.  I would assume they use the same thing in Great Britain as well.  Although I don't think there are alot of Bonzini tournaments in Great Britain (could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time :)  ).

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 04:23:39 PM »
Follow-up question, on tournaments in USA and also in Canada, do people remove the handles and put their own handles on or does this phenomenon mostly occur in France?

I wasn't sure about the number of tournaments there either but did find a link showing that they at least have tables there: http://www.britfoos.com/venues/map?type=Bonzini

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 06:30:56 PM »
At the Bonzini tournaments in the USA, the tables are set up WITHOUT handles installed.  Many players have their own handles that they play with.  Other just borrow handles from the registration desk, and return them after the match (sign them out, drop off your ID, return them, get your ID back, free of charge).  I am not sure of the set-up for the Bonzini tournaments in Canada, but all of the Canadians I have played with and against in the USA have their own handles.