« on: April 28, 2010, 02:15:16 AM »
2010 "Texas Pete" Twin City Foosball Invitational
$1,200.00 in Cash and Prizes
May 7th and 8th
Recreation Billiards
412 West 4th St.
Winston-Salem, NC
Proceeds to benefit Brenner Children's Hospital

Friday May 7th events are slated for 1st time amateur tournament players. We will have host players directing and aiding in match progression. Food and beverage will be provided for sponsors and players. The Friday night DYP will played by the registered Open Team player field with the amateurs encouraged to observe and engage with the Open Team participants.

The field of 16 Open Teams is almost full. To date we have 2 slots left.
I believe this going to be one of our most entertaiing events of the year. The select field will have their matches drawn on May 5th and posted on our website for review. Take a look at the poster on www.bonziniusa.com and the set of events. 32 players will compete in 7 events, 8 counting the Friday DYP for $50.00 (table fee included).

Texas Pete, Recreation Billiards and Bonzini U.S.A. are all established local businesses in Winston-Salem and all share a common interest in supporting Brenner Children's Hospital. In attendance will be other businesses invited to observe the tournament event for prospective marketing and advertising ventures in the future. While this event will be competitive, our players understand the importance of the audition.

www.bonziniusa.com
http://www.recreationbilliards.com
http://www.texaspete.com
http://www.brennerchildrens.org

Table sponsorships are greatly needed. Our goal is to raise $1000.00 for Brenners. We're not far away but still need 2 or 3 more table sponsors.
Any help there will be greatly appreciated. We will be presenting BCH with their 3rd Bonzini foosball table this December in hope of making Christmas a litlte brighter for the residents.

Re: 2010 "Texas Pete" Twin City Foosball Invitational
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 03:46:38 PM »
Alan....  www.FOOSBALL.com would like to sponsor a table.

Please email the sponsor info/package...  and Keep up the good work!   

Jim Waterman
jim@foosball.com

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 07:36:10 PM »
Jim,

I need Foosball .Com Banners out the ying yang and stickers.
I'll put foosball.com inside the table around the goals.
I'll add you to the sponsor banner that goes up.
Also we are dontating a Bonzini table to Brenner Children's Hospital this December and will add your name to the plaques on the table.

The sponsor form is on our website in a pdf. file.

Thanks Jim.
I'll get you max exposure.

Alan

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 10:55:00 AM »
Jim,

If you can get me the banner and stickers, I can take them with me when I head to Winston-Salem on Friday. 

Later

Pat

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 12:57:10 PM »
results/photos for Tx Pete are up on Schedule.foosball.com > Texas Pete May 7-8