Foosball.com Forums

IFP Nationals and North American Cup Championships

IFP Nationals and North American Cup Championships
« on: May 24, 2010, 06:53:02 PM »
IFP National Championships with the first North American Cup Championships to be held July 1 - 4, 2010 in beautiful Saint Louis Missouri at the Sheraton West port Village. Events for everyone and added bonus the National Doubles Play Off for lots of extra cash.
The first team event of its kind here in North America! Please come and be a part of foos history!

Just a couple of things, the dead line for the NAC Packets have been extended to June 25th. Several packets were given out at Maryland State and I gave them extra time to get them back in so I extended it for all states.

Hotel Room reservations have to be in by June 1, 2010 I may get an extension on this but doubt it so please make your reservations today.

This is an ITSF National Doubles and Singles qualifier and Master Series points race.

Fliers should be in your mail box this week. If you have moved or not on my mailing list please send your up dated information to me.

Fliers are on line at www.ifptour.com

Free concert and players party for all players that watch the NAC finals Saturday night. I hope everyone will stay for finals and enjoy the show.

Inside Foos will be on hand for video recording and live streaming.

This Week In Foosball will be on hand doing live interviews and selling tournament souvenir merchandise.

We hope to have a special group of players all the way from India!! Lets be sure to make them feel welcomed!

VIP seating will be added to this tournament for the first time. So for finals of all matches on table one and two there will VIP seating for the players choice to whom they want to sit there.

We will have extra staff on hand for all your needs. If you are interested in volunteering please let me know. We need score keepers, VIP seating host, NAC host, and many other positions to fill.

Room sales we need them!!!! If you are a local player please get with a few friends and share a room for one or two nights. This will help insure that we can keep this event in Saint Louis.

PLAY WILL BE ON NEW TORNADO TABLES

OFFICIALS CLINIC WILL BE GIVEN ON FRIDAY MORNING 10:00AM IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A CERTIFIED OFFICIAL PLEASE JOIN ARTHUR MITCHELL FOR THIS CLASS/TEST. IF YOU PASS YOU WILL BE SHADOWED BY A PRO OFFICIAL FOR SEVERAL MATCHES. ONCE APPROVED BY THE PRO YOU WILL BECOME A CERTIFIED OFFICIAL.

Players lets keep the tour strong and alive, come join us for this fantastic event!