Foosball.com Forums

Fargo, ND Turf Tournament Series - FREE PUNCH AND PIE

Offline Joel

Re: Fargo, ND Turf Tournament Series - FREE PUNCH AND PIE
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2011, 04:37:18 PM »
Joe - thanks for the update and for working on getting us a better 2nd table for Saturday.

I don't remember all the results either, but here are a few of the missing pieces:

Nov 20:
1st = Joel+Flotty
2nd = Kane+???

Jan 15:
1st = Joel+John
2nd =  ??+???

Feb 19:
1st = Pat+Andrew(he's another MS guy)

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2011, 09:44:33 PM »
I think it was the first one that preston and I won.  I did not bring a punch ( *** ).  Spaced that out before I left.  I also did not bring bumps. (out )  But brought new balls for both tables, and will drop them off early tommorow.  See everyone tommorow, looking forward to yag bombs, foos, and the MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2011, 09:47:41 PM »
That should be fine.  I told them about the bumpers on the Turf table and it looks like they fixed the worst ones.  They did call me back on the 2nd table and I'm fairly certain it will be better than last time.  How much better I don't want to guess without having seen it.

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 02:01:34 AM »
I know it seems soon, and it is.  The final tournament in the Turf series is this saturday, April 30th.  Start making some plans.  I figure the final prizes will be dealt out at the end, but I really am not sure.  It just makes the most logical sense to me.  Hope to see as many of you as possible for a good wrap up of the series.

Offline Joel

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 10:25:42 AM »
I'll be there and will try to get an estimate for coworkers later this week.

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 10:43:27 PM »
Asked the Turf manager what the grand prize would be for the series.  He said it would be a Twins jacket, and/or choice of Turf apparel each of which could be embroidered with name or whatever? soooo there's that.  :-\ maybe that's good maybe that's not.  I just know I have no chance of getting it unless there is some kind of lightning round.