Foosball.com Forums

Sacramento Area

Sacramento Area
« on: January 08, 2011, 10:14:24 PM »
Hey any Sacramento area foosers around? I'm very new to foosball and wanted to see if there were any places that people here frequent. I play for fun at work, but a couple of us are interested in playing seriously. Would be nice to meet some other foosers as well :)

Re: Sacramento Area
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 06:01:27 PM »
Norcal is > California Billiard Club ,in Mountain View ,for leagues and tournaments , contact Phil Schlaefer for more info phil -at- foosmastertour.com

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 07:12:49 PM »
phil -at- foosballmastertour.com

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 11:38:13 PM »
Just moved to sac from the bay area I know a few spots  they have some decent tables if interested in playing let me know. I live in rocklin area

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 10:35:45 PM »
We have a table at Fresca Deli at the corner of 3rd & Q, downtown Sacramento.  www.facebook.com/frescadelii.  We have beer and wine, and the place is pretty quiet at night - although the table doesn't get used often even during the day.  A very decent Havard table, but not top of the line. 

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 01:02:16 PM »
Anyone interested in playing on either Tues the 15th, Wed the 16th, or Thurs the 17th?

Let me know.  Thanks.

- Matt

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 02:33:31 PM »
I have a foosball table and am always up for playing.  I live in the east sacramento area, if anyone's willing to play!

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 06:46:40 PM »
I know this thread is ancient but I just registered to this forum and  saw it. We are two players in the Amador county/ Sacramento looking for places and people to play with.