Foosball.com Forums

Vintage deutscher meister parts & table for sale

Vintage deutscher meister parts & table for sale
« on: April 21, 2011, 11:27:59 PM »
Hey vintage foosers who are looking for original deutscher meister parts look no further! I have just recently completed an overhaul on a early 70s DM world cup model & have extra parts that I will never use because I don't have the time or patience to restore the table back to the original state. I have 13 original men with the square toed bottom & waffle print. Also I have a complete set of the original clear rubber/ plastic bushings the set next to the red fiber washers. Also the original springs.  I am willing to sell the entire lot to the first person with a reasonable offer. I also have the completely overhauled table for sale, pictures are on craigslist in Fargo, ND.  I will ship the table anywhere in the US, of course shipping will be the buyers responsibility.  The table is missing the entire coin op unfortunately. If anyone has any info on how to acquire these parts I will buy them to complete this beauty! :)

Re: Vintage deutscher meister parts & table for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 09:50:16 AM »
Bombo?

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 03:14:47 PM »
I guess I don't understand the question Bombo? I am a complete rookie @ this chat thing sorry

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:41:48 PM »
I guess I don't understand the question Bombo? I am a complete rookie @ this chat thing sorry
Maybe he's asking if you're a "Bombo" that he knows...
Saw your table... 1970's Deutscher Meister right?
.... rarely see those DM's without the accursed spindly legs... looks nice...
Used to have to practice wall and bounce passes on those crazy spring bumpers,
prolly why I was an early tic-tac'er, too...
Played them because it was so close to a place near Warren OH straight from work..
and another one at the Memorial Student Union at Iowa State Univ when I was at engg school.
I eventually had to bring in and supply my own browntops at GM in Ohio and at the university...
But I still love those old DM's... even with the original waffle square toes.. LOL!!!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 03:49:31 PM by foozkillah »

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 04:59:35 PM »
Yeah that is a beautiful DM hate to sell it however I have that & a 76 Mirco Grand Champ taking up my entire living room. This is the nicest DM I  have owned, my old one had the spindle legs & was completely destroyed on the outter cabinet. I have had the DM on craigslist for a couple months now & the only real interest was from a woman who was gonna buy it for her young kids & I actually told her I would not sell it to her because it deserves to go to a home where someone appreciates what they got! Unfortunately there is not a huge foos following in Fargo >:(

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »
hey new to this forum ! i have just purchased a 1970's deutscher table  from my sister looks like i will be parting it out. way to trashed to fix. rods rusted springs missing but all the men and general parts all there coin mech is too let me know anyone look'n for parts. i still have to pic it up monday. i'll post more info. and pics soon

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 01:01:47 PM »
Yes I want to buy the coin operation, Call or e-mail me 1701-318-5995 or jbombmn79@gmail.com

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 09:33:05 PM »
I have a acquired a Deutscher Meister foosball table. Coin-op, all men present, all bars (some rust) and handle covers present, 10 balls (scratched) , skeleton key that locks the top of the table. The table is very heavy and probably from the 70's. It is located in Missouri if any one is interested I would be willing to part it out or sell outright for a fair price. The cabinet is rough, the hinges are broken and the veneer is peeling/missing in places. Thanks. My number is 573-701-1698.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 03:55:25 PM »
Where in Missouri?

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 12:11:56 PM »
Have you sold the DM yet? If not please inbox me with some info and prices, thanks

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 05:47:05 PM »
I debating on keeping it now. It's 100% complete now & in mint condition. However everything is for sale for the right price!

Thanks for the helpful information
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 06:21:23 PM »
Thanks for the helpful information

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 11:05:03 AM »
Newbie,I have a DM and could probably use some men..Are they in good shape and how much to you want for them..I could use 3-4..Thanks

Offline wildcard

• Bing-Bing-BING-G-G-G-G! Ricochet Rabbit!
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 09:44:30 AM »
Where in Missouri?
Kent by the looks of his number he is in the general area of Hwy 61/67 in Southern Jefferson County or St Francois County area--Farmington, Fredericktown, Doe Run, etc. Please correct me if I'm wrong foosballnewbie.

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 02:50:32 PM »
do you still have the men?