Foosball.com Forums

looking for players

looking for players
« on: April 30, 2011, 12:33:11 AM »
There is a group in Wilkes Barre who are looking to expand their player base. Weekly gatherings here but some of us are looking for more of a challenge and willing to travel. If anyone could let us know where to get some good games I would appreciate it.

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
Re: looking for players
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 11:54:39 PM »
Willing to travel eh?  Well then you can check yourselves against a top 10 player like Ronzilla and a couple of pros like Nate Thomas and also either Arthur Mitchell or Dennis Claroni (when they're in town) at Walsh's Tavern in Warminster.. just north of the Montgomery Cty-Bucks Cty line...  It's that or NYC...

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 01:45:50 AM »
Actually yeah. I'd love to play better caliber players. I've heard of that place just need to know when people are gonna be there so I don't go for nothing that's all.

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 12:39:34 PM »
Actually yeah. I'd love to play better caliber players. I've heard of that place just need to know when people are gonna be there so I don't go for nothing that's all.
There's a tournament there on the 28th that I'm thinking about.  Being a rookie, I'll enter the amateur event.

Where in Wilkes Barre?  I occasionally find my way there.