Foosball.com Forums

1969 Irving Kaye Super Soccer FoosBall Table - Need HELP!

1969 Irving Kaye Super Soccer FoosBall Table - Need HELP!
« on: June 25, 2011, 03:16:29 PM »
Hi Foos Enthusiasts,

I purchased this foos at a garage sale, need 2 questions answered, and some parts if possible.

It has a light yellow (white?) field, and white side ramps... Anyone have info on this table? ...like why the odd color?  LoL!   I'm NOT complaining... :P

And was wondering what size the balls were originally - 32.5 or 36mm?   The ones I have are pretty chewy and lumpy!  (HEY!  I know those guys!)   Any one know?   I would imagine the smaller ones would be harder to block and make for a faster game.   Any good foosball ball recommendations?

Also, missing all 4 ashtrays - any repro inserts, or anyone find something to do with them instead? (drink holders for square cups?)   They have brown wood inserts that look kinda tacky, but...

AND finally, the coin mechanics have been removed - ANYONE have one for spare parts, or and other options...

Anyways, gonna have FuN cleaning it all up and making it gameday ready!

Thanks SO MUCH for any info!
LoU! :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 11:34:13 AM by LoUiGi! »

Re: 1969 Irving Kaye Super Soccer FoosBall Table - Need HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 12:16:26 PM »

Here is the pic of it - it's kinda a lime green/yellow surface?!?

It's NOT been cleaned - YET!  I have some work to do, but should be nice when completed.

Still looking for parts, info, etc... No help so far except for a guy from the Irving Kaye Co that said, "Have no clue, send me a pic"...   let the FuN begin!

THANKS for ANY help, info, comments, suggestions...

FooS-MaN-ChU!
LoU! :)