Foosball.com Forums

Help - looking for info

Help - looking for info
« on: August 11, 2011, 06:18:35 PM »
We have a 1960's or 70's foosball table. Somewhere I read that all of the men are gone and no longer available. Well, our men are all still there, the only issue is that one is 1/2 the man he used to be, but the important part (kicker) is still there. We are the second family to own it. It has been very well cared for. I can't find a photo like it on the internet. Need some guidance. If you can help, please email me at tecunn@swbell.net. We are trying to decide if we want to hold on to it or sell it. I do have photos I can send you if you think you can help.

Re: Help - looking for info
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 07:56:27 PM »
Can you post the photo here? I'm always curious when I see a thread like this because I'd love to find a Hurricane table from that era. Not that I'm in the market, but it would be nice to see the table I learned to play on. You can send me the photos via email otherwise. I'd love to check them out.

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »
It sure was a fun time to be playing. Every table was a puzzle to be figured out. Some let you do everything you wanted while others only allowed a very limited game. I too would like to see a pic of the table you are talking about. :D

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 12:48:28 PM »