Foosball.com Forums

Alan Cribss Bonzini update

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
Alan Cribss Bonzini update
« on: August 22, 2011, 12:52:34 PM »
I tried to do this through email with no response then through PM, your Inbox is full so here goes my public shout out...

alan,

I sent you an email, probably 2 months ago now, about my update on Bonzini on What table should I buy? thread and hadn't heard back...very surprised not to hear back...I suspect it is because you never got it or that you were so disgusted with my summary you couldn't bring yourself to respond at all which doesn't seem like you so I am befuddled

I haven't looked over what I wrote since I sent that, but I really wanted to get your feedback and get a final draft before publishing anything giving you a chance to interact with me before I published something final

I will go forward on my own if you don't want to participate but please let me know either way...thanks for all you do for foosball

regards,
charles aka bbt, bbtuna, backpinrules, americanfoosball

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
Re: Alan Cribss Bonzini update
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
bbtuna,

If you need some feedback, let me know.  I have over 10 years tournament experience on the Bonzini table.  I would be happy to look over your summary and provide some input.  Let me know.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »
Charles,

I have no clue what you are talking about.
I regularly miss some communication on this board and others.
Go to www.bonziniusa.com and shoot me an e-mail from the homepage link you'll find on the left side.
I'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

Link me the reference you are referring too on your next post and I'll try to get a response out.
I have been extremely busy with work, foosball, and life so I do apologize for not responding or missing your request.

Alan

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 01:54:05 AM »
no problem, thought it was something like that...I sent the email...thanks

Offline Tyler Foos

• JacksonvilleTableSoccer.com
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 06:43:45 AM »
LOL

Tyler