Foosball.com Forums

foosball skill games

Offline Jeron

foosball skill games
« on: September 12, 2011, 10:38:58 PM »
Hey guys I've got kind of a funny question for you...

I was going to try and get some sort of Foosball skills competition going at my local tournaments every once in a while... Something like whoever wants to play picks which games they want to participate in then pays an entry fee for each game, then competes in the game against everyone else that chose to play that same skill game.... then the winner would take all or split it 1st 2nd 3rd, if you get what I'm saying. I would also have different games for different skill levels and make it so pro's couldn't play with beginners unless they were in some sort of open class game.... some games i have thought of are along the lines of most dead bar pulls in 60 or 90 seconds while you still have to set the ball up legally, for the more talented. And how many tick tacks in a row without loosing the ball for beginners ... and stuff like that.....

I'm curious about what kind of games you guys can think of that i can offer to people to compete in.... Also have you heard of anyone doing something like this and how did it go..... Thanks for your input guys

Offline Will17

Re: foosball skill games
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 03:55:40 PM »
Cool idea! We play H.O.R.S.E. sometimes, where someone gets to set up anything they want on a table. Could be a 2 bar shot.. a pass... deadman pullshot.. pushside roller... whatever. If they score, the rest of the players have to duplicate the shot, if you miss you get a letter. After everyone has had a chance to duplicate the shot someone new gets to set up their own shot and see who can duplicate that one.

Last one standing wins. Essentially the same game that is played with a basketball or a skateboard but do it on a foos table.