Foosball.com Forums

Parts to fix Tournament Soccer Million Dollar Game, Coin Op

Re: Parts to fix Tournament Soccer Million Dollar Game, Coin Op
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:37:02 PM »
I can't reply back to your PM it is full, feel free to shoot me an email travismai@hotmail.com

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 11:45:54 PM »
The coin mechs remain pretty standard.  You can get them directly rom ESD or Happ, or most coin-op distributors -- including foosball.com -- probably have them.  Not sure about things like hinges, ,but I'd assume the same.  As for most any other old TS replacement parts, there are two primary sources: Happ (which bought the inventory of two past  amusement parts/supplier companies outside of Chicago); see:  http://na.suzohapp.com/amusement/darts_foos/dartsfoosball.htm.  Or, if you don't mind paying full retail, see Thompson Sporting Goods, which has an EXTENSIVE selection of parts, supplies, tables and even collectibles; see:  http://www.thompsonsportinggoods.com/

Hope that helps! 

Larry "I Foos, therefore I am" Davis 

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 06:55:55 PM »
Most of the 77-78 tables had  the same ball catch, I have a bluetop that has the older leg style and older ball catch. Wish I knew more about the specifics on that table. I have restored a few TS tables and most of them are coin-op (i prefer the stoutness). Havent found that part anywhere. From the pic you appear to have everything you need but the ball catch. Try to find a coin-op TS on CL in bad condition and scavenge parts off it.

Great looking table, man.  That is IDENTICAL to the one I grew up on. Lost mine a few years ago. I love TS tables. Nice to see one in such good shape still floating around.  Please take care of her!!!

Randy
Shoot me your email so i can send you some pics.  I cant seem to post them on here.