Foosball.com Forums

WTB Tornado vs. Bonzini

WTB Tornado vs. Bonzini
« on: October 07, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »
My wife and I decided to purchase a foosball table. I persuaded her that to purchase either a Tornado T3000 or a Bonzini B90.  We have two small children ages 4 and 6. The protruding rods are a safety concern for us.  However, we want to be able to play with our kids and have a table that would be used for a long time and can be practiced on.

The T3000 sounds great for us right now but it is very heavy and it has protruding rods. 

The B90 is safer and less heavy but is about $800.00 more expensive.

We want to purchase the table new and delivered to WA state.

We are aware that both tables have different styles of play depending on where you are in the US.

We have looked exhaustively on craigslist for a used Bonzini and cannot find one in our neck of the woods.

Please offer some input.  Thanks.

Re: WTB Tornado vs. Bonzini
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 11:42:18 PM »
Tornado is more popular in your area and you will definately save money.
The construction materials of each really dictates the price variance plus of course the European manufacturing location.

The Bonzini B-90 design has not changed in over 50 years so you do not have that worry.
The telescopic rod design will give you ease of mind when smaller kids are around.
Bonzini's are hard to find on either Craigslist or E-bay which is a credit to their value.
Players that purchased tables back in 1998 for $1500 can find buyers for their tables at $1800 each. They have actually appreciated in value.

I am unloading a container tomorrow morning at our warehouse for the fall quarter. Our stock will be depleted within the next few weeks as our retailers will be stocking up for the holiday season. Also, I just returned from a larger tournament this past weekend and we had 4 premium tournament tables for sell at $2295.00 each. They have the ITSF foot figurine upgrade and will be cleaned and repackaged later this week. We currently have 2 units left.

If you are interested in these models, let me know. I'll be back in the office Tuesday afternoon around 2:00 pm EST if you would like to talk.

Alan Cribbs
President
Bonzini USA

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 09:33:37 AM »
Thanks. I'd like to talk to you to discuss my options. What is your telephone number?

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 12:40:14 PM »
336-325-3183
www.bonziniusa.com
I'll be in the office tomorrow from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.

Looking forward to talking with you about options.

Alan

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 01:48:10 PM »
Hi Alan,

I went to phone you but Gloria said that you just left the office. We can talk tomorrow or today if you wish.  Thanks.