Foosball.com Forums

Just picked up a Tornado T3000, Restoration questions

Re: Just picked up a Tornado T3000, Restoration questions
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 01:08:39 PM »
Your table looks great.  Congrats.  To save money and time on your next table, instead of the free play modifications, just buy 4 slugs from www.tornadofoosball.com They get securely mounted into the coin slot and then you get 9 balls every time you push in the lever.  Takes 2 minutes to install and costs less than $5.  Plus totally reversible if you want to put the table out on location.   

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 03:09:40 PM »
Your table looks great.  Congrats.  To save money and time on your next table, instead of the free play modifications, just buy 4 slugs from www.tornadofoosball.com They get securely mounted into the coin slot and then you get 9 balls every time you push in the lever.  Takes 2 minutes to install and costs less than $5.  Plus totally reversible if you want to put the table out on location.

Thanks, I considered that but the ramp was a free addition, all scrap parts on hand and I really didn't want to have to use the coin mech every 9 balls. Less wear and tear and you can't beat the convenience of always having balls read at the ready ramp. The mod is fully reversible, just remove my duplicate ramp, re-install the original and it's location ready. Doubt I ever sell it but I wanted to avoid making permanent changes that will hurt the resale.

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 07:52:02 PM »
Just showing off now...

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2014, 12:18:33 PM »
Need help putting pics on forum? Have a very old brown marble foosball table to show you guys and gals.