Foosball.com Forums

Help identifying an old table

Help identifying an old table
« on: December 01, 2014, 08:09:45 PM »
I found this table over the weekend. It was originally coin operated. The playing field is textured glass. Under the glass, the center field has a large black and white soccer ball with the words Super Soccer printed around the perimeter of the ball. Playing field is green.  Has raised white corners that have a 1'' strip that connects all the four playing field corners. It has black and orange players, with one goalie. The top half of the table has hinges and lifts up to empty coins or do repairs. There is no name tag or markings anywhere. The laminate color on the outside  is a greenish marble style. My opinion is it is 1970's -1980. I have seen the name Super Soccer by Irving Kaye but only have seen pictures of much older looking tables. They went out of business in early 1980 so I'm wondering if it could be one built by them or a home built.  I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to. Thanks for any help.

Re: Help identifying an old table
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 02:00:31 AM »
-
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 02:57:47 AM by johnwallan »

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 09:03:18 PM »
will send pictures to anybody that might have an idea, but I also plan on posting them as soon as I can figure out how to. 

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 01:32:57 AM »
Get a photobucket.com account. You can upload and resize your pictures there.

Then copy the 'img' code of your pics from photobucket by clicking on the "img" box in the 'sharelinks' area on the right of the photobucket page.

Then in your reply dialogue box on this forum, you should only have to do a right click paste to insert the img code in your post. Click the preview button on the lower right to make sure your post looks like you want it to.

I'm not an expert though, by any means. Anyone have a simpler way? Prolly are a few lol.