Foosball.com Forums

Garlando Master Champion. Need feedback

Garlando Master Champion. Need feedback
« on: April 06, 2016, 09:07:24 PM »
Hello Guys
I am still looking for a good quality foosball table for my house.
There is an opportunity to get a Garlando Master Champion foosball table for about $800. The table is brand new so the price looks reasonable. Any issues  I should know about these tables? Very expensive to repair or get parts? I am not that familiar with that brand although it looks like a quality table.
Here is the link to the table I am talking about
http://www.bernerbilliards.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=12&idproduct=135

thanks for your feedback,
Bruno

Re: Garlando Master Champion. Need feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 08:39:27 PM »
Just from looking at the specs it looks like it's got pretty decent construction. Definitely seems like a step up from a typical sporting goods or department store table. Price seems good.

sirflair

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 12:21:56 AM »
  Dave Gummeson Foosball Hall of Fame member 
hands down dollar for dollar the best foosball table ever made
link removed. spam. sorry.00

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 05:41:14 PM by macfoos »

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 06:24:05 PM »
Any other opinions about the Garlando Master Champion?

Bruno

Offline papafoos

• Good luck reaching me IM, I usually keep them off.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 04:48:44 PM »
Alan Cribbs would be your best bet for info.  As for me, I prefer Tornado but Warrior plays pretty close to a Tornado.

If you're in the southeast, Bonzini is reasonably popular there.  My preferences may be Tornado or Warrior but if I lived in the southeast, I'd play their tournaments too.  I'm an equal opportunity fooser.

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 08:50:51 PM »
I had one for about 4 years and sold it 2 years ago. It's a solid playing table that great for roll overs and palm roll pin shots. They have a ramped side that you can exploit when passing. It's absolutely the best table if you use the "Fast Play" Italian style.

Warrior is a solid table that accommodates the "American style" of play. Pull shot series or spin shot (sorry, I mean rollover). It banks consistently and doesn't break the "bank" $$$$$$. Best table in its price range.

My preference however is the Bonzini B-90 for the ultimate in "pin control". It's built so you only have to buy it once and then pass it on to the next generation. The base price is $2,495.00.

www.bonziniusa.com

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 10:36:53 AM »
Considering it's big brother G-5000 Wenge, I'm guessing it's worth the money.