Foosball.com Forums

Women and foosball

Women and foosball
« on: February 08, 2005, 10:19:57 PM »
I personally would like to see MORE women in the sport of foosball, especially in Maryland.

I'm putting that on the table for discussion.

dont know how you would do it.... but there must be a way?

Re: Women and foosball
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 07:53:02 PM »
Maybe manufacturers should offer female molded players on the game table in addition to male :)

Britters1421

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 01:54:29 AM »
 I know like three girls who play and they aren't that bad. I personaly play defence, I suck big time as offence. The other girls I play with don't really know much of what they are doing but they are good at what they do know, Me I was just taught how to defend, I get pretty lucky with shots and stuff go. As far as putting females on the table, I think it should remain just little men... seeing a foosball table with the peoples having boobs would be extremly weird.

djsend

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 10:56:42 AM »
I used to play almost every night.  Played in a bunch of bars out in Denver and there was always some good competition.  I felt that My partner and I were both fairly solid players, could win in almost every game we played out there.  THEN IT HAPPENED!  I was in Jackson Hole and he and I walked intop a bar that just happened to have a Tornado table.  We started playing and this beautiful girl walked up and asked if she could play... she said her vs. me and my buddy... She whooped up on us like it was her job while she was talking on her cell phone!  I think we need more women by far!!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 02:14:58 PM »
...  Played in a bunch of bars out in Denver...   ... THEN IT HAPPENED!  I was in Jackson Hole... this beautiful girl walked up and asked if she could play...    ...She whooped up on us...

Did you happen to get her name?     There are more than a few amazing players out there!

Disruptor

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 06:54:40 PM »
LOL that reminds me ... the ol' wandering stranger... one time at my college where I play I was playing 1vs1 and this random guy came in asked if he could be on my team ... older about 30 or so and I was like sure man I could use the help and the other guy got a teammate also so it was doubles.... and this guy played forward of course sense I’m a goalie and he was incredible he'd slide shot once in a wile do a tic-tac and then if that didn’t work slide it for an angled shot - which he hit every time ... i was so amazed ... haha it was incredible and he showed me how to do the angle shot :) it rocked by far one of the cooler things that ever happened with foosball..

oh ya ... more girls .... LOL I guess .....I’ve seen some girls that r0cK at foos and hope to see more... I heard there was a really good one at the tournament some friends went to ... :) that’s cool ill have to go next time…

squirrelbOy

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 07:42:39 PM »
i remember seeing one girl(who was #$&# hott i may add  ;)) that played foos at my school. it was a crappy cheap imatation orlando table which sucks, but she had a killer 5 bar. i never played foos at the time, but i did start playing for obvious reasons. i jus wish i met a girl at my local spot that can kill on our tornado table.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 09:15:33 AM by JimWaterman »

SuzyFoosy

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 07:20:45 PM »
I just want to say,,,,,PLEASE be nice to new girl foosers in your area.   ;)

SuzyFoosy

mrseanblake

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 04:01:18 PM »
The number player at our tournament is the best, and we have the 13 ranked player in Iowa there also so that has to tell you something. She is the 2 best in the world so.... come on down to Iowa, Cedar Falls that is.

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 01:54:58 PM »
I got my girlfriend playing f-ball in May.  Two weeks after she started playing, she bought me a Cyclone II for my birthday...my birthday isnt till AUGUST.  I think she actually gets more use out of the table than I do.  After about 6 weeks she started playing in our local tourneys.  She only plays front, and has some trouble scoring, but she has a KILLER 5-man. 

Offline alaris

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 01:53:54 PM »
Woman are better goalies than men...  And we need more Bonzini Women players  :)

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 02:15:45 PM »
Personally, I disagree. They should all be banned from the sport. I am sick of losing to alaris ;)

Just kidding. I love losing to alaris ;D

Offline alaris

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 04:26:11 PM »
See ya tomorrow Mark! Will anyone have any wraps for sale? Oil?

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »
Bobby usually has a collection of wraps for sale. Don't know about oil. Bring it Rebecca!

Offline crazy8

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 02:32:22 PM »
To quote my wife - Miriam: "...just what I need, an activity where guys stands around giving me advice..."