Foosball.com Forums

What table do i have???

What table do i have???
« on: May 03, 2017, 12:48:47 PM »
Hello I have a 35 cent coin operated light colored marble Tornado table. Its got angled corners, small metal feet, and glass top. I do not know which model i have and have been searching for months. It has a patent label for Bob Hayes Sports Systems on it as well. Please help!
Images here:
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/6113187436.html
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 12:53:34 PM by Mony0407 »

Re: What table do i have???
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 04:11:58 PM »
This is one of the early Tornados, from the 1970's. I can't tell from the picture if it has a large "D" in the logo on the playing surface. Rare find.

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 11:16:45 AM »
It does not have the D.  :(  I posted another picture of the patent label and top on the same link above.

Any ideas what I should be selling it for?

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 01:05:05 PM »
On the forum page, scroll down to the "First Generation Tornado" thread. Flash has a model even older than yours but he's missing the  original men, newer men are on the rods. Another person expressed interest in buying the table or some parts from it. Try contacting some of the people on that thread. Whatever you do, please don't throw this old table out, somebody out there will want it, you just need to find them.

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 05:18:38 PM »
Thanks so much for your help! Definitely won't be throwing it out, would be keeping it but we have 2 boys who are at the age of destruction and don't want anything to happen to the table. We want to get it to someone who can appreciate it! Once again thank you for your info!