Foosball.com Forums

Fireball Table... what's it worth?

Fireball Table... what's it worth?
« on: May 12, 2017, 03:16:10 PM »
I've got a fireball table that I bought while in Europe 6 years ago or so. Can't remember what I paid for it. Unfortunately I am moving and don't have room for it in my new house. Someone wants to buy it off me, but I have no idea what these things go for as they are rare in the US. Great, solid table... to bad they fizzled out here.

I've got photos but can't figure out how to attach them... probably because I'm on my phone.

Re: Fireball Table... what's it worth?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 03:23:53 PM »
Where are you located?

-p

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »
South East Oklahoma, soon to be San Antonio

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 03:37:38 PM »
Here is a link to a google photos album I setup.  Never mind the mess in the background.  Like I said... I'm moving :-)

https://goo.gl/photos/BPbQoqYv5nzdWBCKA

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 11:19:51 AM »
That is a remarkable home table, but not the american Tornado standard so many of those who will appreciate it's build quality likely won't pay for it.  I'd guess the market is around $550usd give or take $200.  If you are patient and market it properly you can fetch a good offer from someone with an asian connection, bar dorm or game room,  or commercial location who doesn't care about coin op and Tornado standards. 

I recently purchased some coin models for around $800usd but I know about this table; yours is a timeplay/home model with a much narrower market.  When you advertise it be sure to emphasize it's high quality and durability.  Any kid, bar player, or dorm community with an interest in foosball would be very very lucky to buy this table for $400.  Non standard Foosball tables fetch wildly different amounts depending on the community and your urgency to sell it.... especially Fireball tables... parts for it are available through asia and in the northwest foosball community.

Regards
JW

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 11:50:05 AM »
Thanks for the thorough reply. I was initially thinking $750, but didn't want to under/over price it. It seems my thinking wasn't that far off base.  I wish these tables did better in the Us because, as you said, they are fantastic tables built to last.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 11:52:37 AM by Jtayl0r »

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 05:27:10 PM »
Funny coincidence that I have the same Home model Fireball table and I also live in Oklahoma. I could have lost a bet on that one, seeing how rare theses tables are. Thanks for the info, Hackjob, now I have a pretty good idea how much my table is worth. I paid $1,347.00 including shipping & delivery in 2012, so $750 seems about right. Awesome table, I can't imagine I'll ever sell it but you never know. I felt like a sucker when Fireball cancelled their tournaments and stopped selling their table in the USA right after my purchase, but since I don't play tournaments anymore I'm now happy with my choice.

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2022, 05:14:09 PM »
I am in a similar situation with the home version non-coin op Fireball table which is like new. I bought it about 10 years ago in NJ from a guy running a Fireball tournament and ordered it for me with all the other tables—moving to FL and trying to determine its worth and the best way to find a buyer who knows about these types of tables and would appreciate its value. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Not moving for another 6 mos so I have some time.

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2022, 05:50:22 PM »
I am in a similar situation with the home version non-coin op Fireball table which is like new. I bought it about 10 years ago in NJ from a guy running a Fireball tournament and ordered it for me with all the other tables—moving to FL and trying to determine its worth and the best way to find a buyer who knows about these types of tables and would appreciate its value. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Not moving for another 6 mos so I have some time.

Where is the table located now? In NJ?

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2022, 09:45:08 PM »
Yes in NJ