Foosball.com Forums

Trying to Determine Tornado Table Model

Offline JGP

Trying to Determine Tornado Table Model
« on: April 30, 2019, 12:00:15 PM »
I'm hoping someone can help me out as I'm trying to determine the model of the table in the attached pics. It was purchased new from the manufacturer in the mid to late 1990s. Once I can figure out the model, I am likely going to put it up for sell based on what other similar tables are going for. I appreciate the help!
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Re: Trying to Determine Tornado Table Model
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 03:51:38 PM »
I know its not a coin-op but looks like the brown marble. Depends on supply and demand in your area a fair price would be $250-300. Where are you located? If upstate NY, I may be interested. you may be able to stick that black laminate back down with a clothes iron and a damp towel.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 12:25:18 PM »
I know its not a coin-op but looks like the brown marble. Depends on supply and demand in your area a fair price would be $250-300. Where are you located? If upstate NY, I may be interested. you may be able to stick that black laminate back down with a clothes iron and a damp towel.

That table was originally designated as the "TP-2000" and eventually dubbed "Cyclone". (I purchased one brand-new in '98 for around $900). That price range is pretty accurate.

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 12:27:39 PM »
Here in Fl that table is probably worth $250-$300.

Offline JGP

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 04:24:19 PM »
Thanks all for the info as it is much appreciated.

Shopteacher - I’m in Louisiana, but thanks for the interest.