Foosball.com Forums

Tournament Soccer Table Parts

Tournament Soccer Table Parts
« on: December 04, 2019, 11:54:12 AM »
I picked up a blue top TS table. It is in OK condition but missing a few parts and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where to pick them up or come up with a work around?

1. 1/2 of hinge is missing. I can only find tornado hinges. It looks like they mount in the corner, TS mount about 10" from corner. Do you think the Tornado hinge could work?  It wouldn't attach on the side but looks pretty similar to the the original on the TS table.

2.  Inside the table it is missing the two L bracket and bolts that hold the table top to the base. I was thinking  I could use a piece a wood as a temporary fix but wondering if any other tables use this same piece that I might be able to buy. I could also use a a L bracket of Amazon and drill it out to match the current holes but I was thinking the wood option might be more secure.

Thanks in advance

Re: Tournament Soccer Table Parts
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 08:39:32 PM »
I have a Blue TS table that I have had forever! I have all the parts you need, but I am possibly going to try to either sell the Table or just use It to sell parts to people. you can Email me @ jackowens10@outlook.com