Foosball.com Forums

Trying to ID This Tornado model

Trying to ID This Tornado model
« on: August 04, 2020, 08:24:19 PM »
This is a home model from the original TX locatiom before Dynamo purchased.  It has grey marbled laminate, but end ball drains.  Does not appear to align with any of the legacy models and I've looked and looked...

Can anyone ID this?

Probably picking up a Brown Marble coin op tomorrow, but was still reviewing some local alternatives.  I was offered a sweet deal on a vintage Dynamo gold medal (super solid) non coin op grey marble, and all black dynamo gold coin opp, and a Tornado storm 2.

I recently sold our vintage Premier Soccer table (all hardwood, balanced men, side returns, butcher block laminate, yel/tan men w crosshatch feet).  Really looking forward to the upgrade.

The brown marble is going to suck to get into the basement, but I believe that hinged top and the legs are removable.

Photos of this legacy Tornado grey marbles home version attached if anyone knows.

Thanks guys!

After hours and hours

Re: Trying to ID This Tornado model
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 08:29:27 PM »
Since I can't locate an attachment option from this mobile browser here is a link to the table in question:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tag/d/lisle-tornado-foosball-table/7163342167.html

Re: Trying to ID This Tornado model
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 12:49:04 AM »
Picked up a different table please disregard, altho I am still curious and Ive looked at all the model explanations I can find.