Foosball.com Forums

Split cabinet T3000 - coin op vs non coin which is better?

Re: Split cabinet T3000 - coin op vs non coin which is better?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2020, 05:23:18 PM »
Im in the 90% of people that cant tell the difference. Im am also not a pro. How would you describe the difference?

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 07:17:56 PM »
I would go with non coin  if i was buying new although....... I like the unique Tornado sound when coin mech rotates ball rack and drops balls. As for resale value I don't see it being any different, at the most the extra few hundred your paying for coin-op maybe. They sell pretty quick (if not priced like a new table). I don't think anyone is buying a used coin-op to put "on location" anymore.

There is no difference in top of table and even if you put 10 coin-op tables in a room several people will swear 1 or 2 do not play the same.  So when someone says they could tell the difference what is the sample size?   

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2020, 10:05:50 PM »
Not exactly sure if it's just the weight but there is a distinct feel that only coip-op tables have. They just feel way more solid than the split cabinet home models.

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 03:33:26 AM »
AT, you being a Pro and have played on so many tables. You would know the slight differences. I wouldn't know as I have one table.  Lol!  I'm sure the new ones will be different too. Like a new car vs an old one. I think the weight of 30 to 40 lbs is alot. That's about 10% less on a home version.  Ball rack is cool Bolt!   It's simple and it works.  Most likely buy something over weekend