Foosball.com Forums

Connecticut Foos

Connecticut Foos
« on: May 09, 2021, 10:31:45 PM »
Would love to get a group together in Connecticut to play at least once a week, possibly at different locations.  I don't care about the skill level.  I've posted prior, the 3-4 people I play with on weds just want to learn.  We are 3 month players and have been playing on Tornado.  All of us vaccinated, which I know matters to some, especially to my wife.  Let me know. Happy mothers day

Side Note: Alot of rock and hip hop down in the basement, all eras!!!!!!!!
If we are going to be friends, i'm going to keep your secrets and your going to keep mine. Those are ALWAYS the rules
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 11:00:48 PM by Knoxx »

Offline crazy8

Re: Connecticut Foos
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 08:43:57 AM »
Let me know.  I'm in Central CT, have a Tornado in the living room and have been playing for ages.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 10:03:36 AM »
I’m in Northwestern CT and always interested to play. Currently restoring a marble Tornado.

Offline crazy8

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 09:57:49 PM »
I’ll be in touch from Central CT.

Offline bonanzaman

• Looking to find places to play in CT
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 11:56:11 AM »
Would love to get a group together in Connecticut to play at least once a week, possibly at different locations.  I don't care about the skill level.  I've posted prior, the 3-4 people I play with on weds just want to learn.  We are 3 month players and have been playing on Tornado.  All of us vaccinated, which I know matters to some, especially to my wife.  Let me know. Happy mothers day

Side Note: Alot of rock and hip hop down in the basement, all eras!!!!!!!!
If we are going to be friends, i'm going to keep your secrets and your going to keep mine. Those are ALWAYS the rules

Did ya'll get a game going?

Dave
Monroe CT

Offline crazy8

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 03:41:58 PM »
Recently started: Connecticut Foosball Group on Facebook.