Foosball.com Forums

How much do you think this tornado table worth?

How much do you think this tornado table worth?
« on: April 02, 2022, 08:26:37 PM »
Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how much this tornado table is worth. It's coin-op (maybe TP2000? Not sure the model.)

There is some slight damage to one of the wood pieces inside (doesn't cause any issues), and a hole next to the scoring. Good condition otherwise. Plays great, sad to sell it.

Photos here: https://imgur.com/a/vIl9ePt

Any help is appreciated!

Re: How much do you think this tornado table worth?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 08:45:27 PM »
i would list at $650    Probably $500  is where you will end up but each market will be a little different.

Offline crazy8

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 07:19:30 PM »
That estimate sounds about right.  It doesn't have the new side-strips or thin bearing - nor, I assume, the new men.  Still a good table that should get snapped-up.  Best of luck.
Where are you located?  I hope you are selling so that you can buy a new T-3000!  If it's due to lack of competition - where are you?

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 12:31:30 PM »
I'm interested in that table. By the stickers, I'd say you're in the Boulder area. Let me know if its still available.

Offline fis

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 01:53:59 PM »
It looks a lot like the table I sold today for $1,400. If you'd like to know how I listed it, let me know.

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2023, 09:29:25 AM »
Thanks for the reply, sorry it took me so long to respond. Nothing is new on this table, but it all works well (except the coin slot has been modified at some point so that all games are free).

I'm in Indiana and, unfortunately, just don't find nearly as much opportunity to play out here as I did when I lived in Colorado, and the table takes up a lot of space at home

That estimate sounds about right.  It doesn't have the new side-strips or thin bearing - nor, I assume, the new men.  Still a good table that should get snapped-up.  Best of luck.
Where are you located?  I hope you are selling so that you can buy a new T-3000!  If it's due to lack of competition - where are you?

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 02:45:39 AM »
That estimate sounds about right.  It doesn't have the new side-strips or thin bearing - nor, I assume, the new men.  Still a good table that should get snapped-up.  Best of luck.driving directions
I prefer the Tornado tables,  (T3000).   what are your thoughts