Foosball.com Forums

Micro games foosball table

Re: Micro games foosball table
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 02:42:57 AM »
Micro Games, Championship Soccer, "Official Championship Table"  Coin Op, Excellent Condition!

FOR SALE --- Any REASONABLE offer accepted!

Im in Charlotte NC... I hate to do it, but I lost my job and am moving within the month to a smaller place with no room...email me at t.jeremymitchell@gmail.com if interested

Will send pics and details or answer any questions upon request...thanks!

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 10:47:57 AM »
post lots of good pictures on the board, why wait...

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 12:56:13 PM »
tjm526 sent me these photos since he didn't know how to post them....this is the table that is for sale

« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:04:20 PM by bbtuna »

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 03:04:03 PM »
TJM... check your email from ol' GLiDE in SC...

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 10:15:02 PM »
I am looking to purchase at lease one red man for a Micro Champion Foosball table (possible more to have extras).  If anyone has one they would be willing to sell at a reasonable price please email me. -Greg

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 11:26:44 AM »
Hello every one i just got a great deal on a mirco game table but it needs some more foosballs i want to keep as close to the original as i can does anyone know what there are made out of and how much they way or even better where i can find them

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 11:54:07 PM »
I'm still looking to replace at least one Micro foosball man.  Just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get a replacement.

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 09:50:02 AM »
Are Micro games, Inc Foosball tables good or so so tables?  Read my story and you decide.

In 1983 my dad bought a Micro games, Inc Foosball table for our game room.  I'd never seen one of these games before so I didn't know how to play.  My brother had been playing quite a bit and asked me if I wanted to learn.  I said, sure.  I don't know how many games I played before I scored a goal, but it was enough so that I contemplated not playing again.  I decided to learn and not quit.

We started playing everyday for months and then asked two of my friends if they wanted to play.  So, we embarked on playing for three hours a day for about six months.  A tournament was posted and one of my friends and I decided to enter.

This table is built of solid construction and it's very heavy.  Definetely not a one man transportable game.  This table withstood our very aggressive play.  We practiced so much that we were able to score with any of the players we were using, including bank shots.  When we got to the tournament we inspected the tables to be used and weren't sure how our play would be on them. 

As it turned out my buddy and I easily won the tournament at the age of 14!  There were some very upset people that were beat by kids.  The tables we played on weren't as solid as the Micro games, Inc Grand Champion, Official tournament table.  We were able to apply everything we had to learning and not being hindered by a cheap flimsy table.   

Since then I've seen plenty of cheap quality tables in bars, and am not sold on them.

Now I have the table I practiced on and won a tournement by training on.  I love the banked corners, the single goalie, the glass table top, the wooden handle grips, and especially the metal plate in the goal- it's like getting a great confirmation after a goal!  If you score enough goals you get addicted to that sound (PA   TING).  I wouldn't part with this table for any other.

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 11:42:02 AM »
I just purchased a 1960's Era Champion Soccer Arizona Automation Phoenix Arizona.
This Foosball table was at thee Navel Exchange in Germany. This guy Uncle in Long Island, New York  gave it to him and he gave it to  me. Said its early 1960's? Has wood men?=AZX-sqLrt8ehgPxcIk9TcTfztubt8PLnt1kvmZrPWcKFU7qCdVDHK3TlUDKr7T06NsGf62ISUG23litB0rpre0bzl3Rxaf0aQlXXwT6JaQRzg9DZp0EorG83I26E408HWEw&__tn__=*bH-R]https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10224777005797189&set=pcb.10224777013957393&__cft__[0]=AZX-sqLrt8ehgPxcIk9TcTfztubt8PLnt1kvmZrPWcKFU7qCdVDHK3TlUDKr7T06NsGf62ISUG23litB0rpre0bzl3Rxaf0aQlXXwT6JaQRzg9DZp0EorG83I26E408HWEw&__tn__=*bH-R

I just purchased a Micro Games, Championship Soccer, "Official Championship Table" game manufactured in Phoenix, AZ. Previous owner said it must be at least 25+ years old. Paid $50 dollars and after bolting it together and cleaning it up, siliconing, etc. it is in great form and solid. The soccer players are so detailed compared to contemporary plastic, round, featureless figures. Banked corners, single goalie, etc. Box is brown wood grained vinyl covered particle board I'm sure. Is this a table worth more than just the value of a good game or is it more than that?

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2020, 08:06:55 PM »
Hi my name is Rachel and I don’t know if I am posting this in the right spot this is all very new to me but I had some questions about a table I had acquired a foosball table if anybody would like to answer those for me it would be so much appreciated because I haven’t been able to find any answers anywhere I know I’m not allowed to sell anything on here but I would like to know if I’m getting ripped off or not I have tons of pictures it’s a 1971 Arizona automation champion soccer the stamp on the bottom says X73642 . Any information would be so helpful thank you guys so much I’m not sure how to post pictures with this
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 08:24:03 PM by Raerenee88 »