Foosball.com Forums

Jimmy V NC Foosball Open Tournament

Jimmy V NC Foosball Open Tournament
« on: March 02, 2006, 03:49:04 AM »
We've added Ladies Doubles to our events. So ladies will be able to earn Masters Series I.T.S.F. points in both Singles and Doubles.

Please make you're hotel reservations A.S.A.P.

March 17th-19th
2006 "Jimmy V" North Carolina Foosball Open
$2,000.00 in Cash, Prizes and Trophies
Fat Daddy's
Raleigh, North Carolina
Designated Charity: The V Foundation
Organizers: Powerkick Team and Cribbs Inc.
I.T.S.F. sanctioned Master Series event

This will be our second stop on the 2006 Bonzini U.S.A. Foosball Tour and an important event to accumulate I.T.S.F. points at this Master Series event. We expect a fairly large field of players for this tournament because of its central location and convenience. Our host hotel, Hampton Inn, is located about 100 ft from the tournament location. There is a free airport shuttle from RDU to the hotel also.

This annual tournament raises funds for the V Foundation named for the late NC State Basketball coach and ABC/ESPN sports commentator Jim Valvano. The area Bonzini U.S.A. players group, Powerkick Team has been instrumental in hosting and supporting this tournament since 2001. They have worked to raise over $10,000.00 for the V Foundation during this time by reaching out to area businesses for sponsorship.
Though not confirmed at this time, we hope to have Nick Valvano present to speak to our group of players on Saturday March 18th prior to kick-off.

Many members of the 2006 U.S. Bonzini Foosball Team will be present at this event making final preparations for the Bonzini World Cup event in Eaubonne, France April 28 through May 2. Anyone interested in traveling and being a member of this team can contact me at Bonzini U.S.A. 336-325-3183. We hope to have some nice uniforms for those that will be traveling with us.

Alan Cribbs
Cribbs Inc.
Bonzini U.S.A.

More info at:http://www.bonziniusa.com

National organization link:http://www.jimmyv.org

Next event:

5th Annual Thunder in the Mt.
Virginia Open Foosball Spectacular
July 21st through 23rd
$2000.00 in cash, prizes and trophies
Byers St. Bistro
Staunton, Virginia
Hosted by: The Shenandoah Valley Foosball Association
Designated charity: Hospice

Re: Jimmy V NC Foosball Open Tournament
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 10:01:28 PM »
It's finally here :o
Trailer loaded and head to Raleigh in he morning.
To all out-of -towners, drive carefull and arrive safely :o
To hose that can't make it :'(
Will post results ASAP.

AC